We monitor local/state/and federal law and any changes regarding rental/investment properties. Hire us and rest easy that your investment is being managed in compliance with all applicable laws/rules.
Here is what we can monitor and manage for you:
- Stay aware of any changes or updates to the extensive Arizona Landlord Tenant Act.
- Follow all Fair Housing Laws with respect to advertising and the application process.
- Collect rental taxes from the tenant and forward to the city governments on your behalf.
- Utilize our landlord friendly lease agreement to promote your rights and interests in every contract.
- Act as your required Arizona statutory agent.
- Help you register your property with Maricopa County as required by law.
- Conduct legal evictions (forcible detainers) and obtain money judgments against non-performing tenants. – Use of an Arizona lawyer is required.
- Make sure tenants comply with all local municipal ordinances.
- Act as liaison between HOA management companies and the tenant/owner for violations or assessments.
- Ensure that the home is being maintained according to local codes.
- Verify that each tenant obtains renters insurance prior to lease signing.
- Monitor any changes in local/state/federal law regarding your property and respond accordingly.