Denise Cummings is a dedicated real estate professional. Her career with Gentry Real Estate began in 2009 as Office Manager. In that role she oversaw hundreds of transactions and assisted agents with training and compliance. In 2013 she re-licensed and committed to residential real estate full time, specializing in listings and transaction management. Since that time she has closed 100’s of transactions.
Denise has been married for over 35 years and has four children. As the head of the training program at Gentry, she is dedicated to the success of the Gentry agents.
DESIGNATIONS & AWARDS:
- GRI: Graduate Realtor Institute
- rCRMS: REALTOR® Certified Risk Management Specialist
- PSA: Pricing Strategy Advisor
- SRS: Seller Representative Specialist
- 2018 SEVRAR Top Producer Award
- 2018 Gentry Gold Producer Award
- 2018 Gentry Gold Standard Award
- 2018 Gentry Presidential Club Award