Real Estate Pre-licensing Online Course
Renewal Education Corporation at Gentry Real Estate
Enrollment and Licensing Process
Due to a new licensing law change approving Distance Learning for Arizona Real Estate Pre-licensing for Salesperson’s and Broker’s licenses Students are now allowed to complete the licensing classes from home or a location outside of designated school licensing locations.
To Begin the Process:
- Fill out the Enrollment form and pay tuition fee.
- After enrollment processing is complete (usually within 12 hours) you will receive an email with the class URL, and your username and password information. Your Instructor is Andrew McLellan II – for help his contact information is PH: 480-750-9910, Email: Andrew@GentryAZ.com.
- Login and begin your 90-hour Pre-License Schooling.
The Online Salesperson Course is a 90-hour course divided into 28 different sessions. You will receive an outline of the 28 sessions from your course instructor. The course will use the textbook, Arizona Principles of Real Estate, authored by Harry V. Eastlick and Carlton C. Casler. An E-version is provided to the student upon activation of the enrollment.
Each Session begins with a computer presentation of the session objectives. Students are encouraged to read the Chapter in the textbook that coincides with the Session number prior to beginning the online presentation.
Each Session is divided into Modules. There are 111 Modules throughout the 28 Sessions and each Module contains a post-test with multiple choice questions. The Student must successfully complete each Module Test with 100% of the questions answered correctly before they can proceed to the next Module. In addition, there are four comprehensive tests given during the course, which are considered integral parts of the course. The Student must successfully complete the Comprehensive Test with 85% of the questions answered correctly before they can proceed to the next session. The Learning Management System provides immediate evaluation and clarification of the Student’s responses to the Module and Comprehensive test questions.
School Final Examination
The School Final Exam will need to be completed in our designated classroom here at Gentry Real Estate location at 3303 E. Baseline Rd. #119 Gilbert, AZ 85234. Email: Andrew@GentryAZ.com to schedule a time.
- 85% of the School Final Examination Questions must be answered correctly before a Course Completions Certificate will be issued.
- Additional Exam Prep: Many Students also elect to purchase an additional resource to study for the State Licensing Exam with a third-party product called CompuCram. For information go to https://www.compucram.com or https://www.compucram.com/national-arizona.html for the Arizona specific product, the cost is $79.00