Before placing a bid, we request that our investors do as much investigation on the property as they can. Listed below are our recommendations of additional due diligence that will help to ensure you get the best possible deal.
Drive the property
- Find out whether the home is occupied or not.
- Look at the condition of the home from the outside, look in the backyard if you can.
- If you have access to view the home from inside, do so.
Gentry Real Estate Group – Buy Low AZ Team confirms back taxes and will do a title search on properties that have bids placed to ensure that the deed of trust that is going to sale is in first position. We recommend that investors verify information before placing a bid. Below are the recommended steps:
Confirm Taxes in Arrears (Back taxes)
- Visit the Maricopa county Treasurer’s Office
- Treasurers Office
- Type in the 8 digit tax parcel associated with the home
- View tax information
Confirm Federal IRS Tax Liens
- We do not offer full title report. If investors would like to order a full title report, please contact:
First American Title
3048 E Baseline Rd., Suite101
Mesa, AZ 85204
VP, Branch Manager
Fidelity National Title
Phone : (480) 214-4567